Evolution Gear HD series Hard Case 5023
- External Dimensions: 339 x 295 x 152 mm
- Internal Dimensions: 300 x 225 x 132 mm
- Weight Product: 1.85 Kg
If you have modestly sized equipment you must protect like cameras, scopes, medical supplies, ammunition or any sensitive equipment you will probably be familiar with hard protective cases. These are usually considered the highest form of protection when compared to soft bags, etc. All the Evolution HD series Protective Hard Cases are supplied with 'Pluck Out' foam so you can easily and inexpensively customise the case to your equipment, without needing to buy additional inserts or go to a custom cutter.
The Evolution HD Series Protective Hard Cases are a safe and secure transportation hard case for police and military equipment or sensitive equipment. Evolution cases will not let you down and comply with the Firearms Safety Act 1996.
The Evolution HD Series Hard Case 5023 comes equipped with
- Fold down handles, for more compact dimensions with easy handling and storage,
- Metal reinforced padlock holes, for added security,
- Integrated pressure relief valve, for improved function and airline approved safe travel,
- Multi foam layer system including a layer of already diced Pluck Out foam for easy no cost full customization and improved protection and shock resistance,
- Weatherproof seal for added protection against moisture and dust,
The Evolution HD Series Protective Hard Case is constructed from PP engineered plastic. PP is specifically chosen for its machining and fabrication qualities and also for its structural applications when light weight, impact resistance, strength, and stiffness are required. These tough protective hard cases are ideal for hunting, tactical applications, cameras, sensitive electronics and are also waterproof, dust-proof, shock resistant and able to withstand harsh environments.
|Brand||Evolution Hard Cases|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other wolfeyes.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.